Zyban is a bupropion containing medicine that is used to help people who are addicted to smoking, to quit smoking. It is a non-nicotine aid that helps people in the successful cessation of the habit. Zyban works by gradually decreasing the cravings and the withdrawal symptoms a person might face from quitting a cigarette. Given the significantly high number of people who currently want to quit smoking, anyone can easily buy Zyban online as it is the most readily available product.
Zyban dosage information and instructions
- Zyban comes in the dosage strength of 150 mg.
- The treatment is commenced while the person is still smoking and the target quitting date is fixed approximately one week after starting the treatment.
- Zyban pill is given 3 times a day. The Zyban dose can even be increased to a maximum of 300 mg/per day.
- Zyban tablet must be consumed as a whole because breaking it would cause the contents to be released into the blood stream at a stretch instead of releasing it gradually.
Read these precautions before taking Zyban
- Patients who are allergic to bupropion and who suffer from occasional seizures must not take Zyban.
- Zyban must not be taken with alcohol as there is a probability of suffering from seizures and sudden increase of blood pressure.
- If no improvement is noticed in 7 to 9 weeks then Zyban treatment must be discontinued.
Know the side effects before consuming Zyban
Some common side effects of Zyban are:
- Mild itching
- Dry mouth
- Loss of sexual interest
- Sore throat
- Pain in the muscles
- Changes in vision
Severe side effects of Zyban are:
- Blurred vision or swelling or eyes
- Any reactions of the skin