Relafen is an anti-inflammatory drug of the nonsteroidal category that works by inhibiting the production of a certain substance in the body that is found to be the principle cause of inflammation, fever, swelling and pain. More specifically, Relafen works to relieve the stiffness experienced in joints as the consequential effect of arthritis. It is advised to consult with your doctor before buying Relafen for pain relief.
Follow these Dosage instructions while taking Relafen
- The starting dose of Relafen can be 1000 mg which should be taken as a one single dose.
- Relafen can be taken along with or without food.
- Relafen Dose can be increased upon obtaining consent from the doctor as some people might experience relief only when they administer the pill in dosage strength ranging between 1500 mg to 2000 mg.
Read these precautions before using Relafen
- Since Relafen increases the risk of stroke and heart disease, it should be taken with extreme caution.
- Relafen should not be strictly taken by individuals who are about to undergo a heart bypass surgery or have undergone it in the recent past. It causes stomach and intestinal bleeding which sometimes can be life threatening.
- The NSAID drug should not be taken by pregnant women during the last three months of pregnant hood.
Know the side effects before consuming Relafen
The less serious side effects of Relafen are,
- Itching and rashes in skin
- Tingling in ears
Adverse effects of Relafen are,
- Symptoms of stomach bleeding
- Drastic increase in weight
- Count of red blood cells drastically coming down
- Blistering and peeling of skin
These adverse effects if lasts in the body for a prolonged period of time should be consulted with the doctor