Prevacid is a medication used to improve gastro health in a person. Prevacid treats stomach ulcer and acid refluxes by decreasing the amount of acid that is produced in the stomach. When Prevacid works in an individual, a certain symptom like difficulty in swallowing, heartburn, and continuous cough would recede. It is also recommended to buy Prevacid to prevent esophagus cancer, ulcer and also heals the damage in the stomach caused by acid.
Proper way of taking Prevacid
- Prevacid medication should be taken once in a day before food by following the advice of the doctor.
- To avoid drug overdose, take only the prescribed dosage strength of Prevacid.
- A person should remember that Prevacid medication should be taken as a whole without crushing, breaking or chewing it.
- If you feel better before the prescribed span of time, do not stop Prevacid medication. Instead continue until the course of duration.
Read these precautions before taking Prevacid
- Ask the gynecologist whether taking Prevacid drug would harm a nursing baby and fetus.
- Do not consume this medication with any other antibiotics without informing your healthcare professional
- It is better to identify if you are allergic to Prevacid before commencing the treatment.
- Revealing all your other medications that you presently consume will help the doctor to avoid drug interactions
Know the side effects before consuming Prevacid
Few side effects that can be triggered whilst taking Prevacid are,
- Unbearable stomach pain,
- head ache,
- kidney problems,
- seizure disorder,
- shaking of hands,
- muscle cramps