Paxil is a popular anti-depression drug used to treat a number of medical conditions like depression, anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, panic attacks, premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Due to its wide use, buying Paxil has increased among people. Paroxetine works in the body by helping to bring back the balance of certain natural chemicals in the brain known as serotonin. The generic name of Paxil is Paroxetine and is an anti-depressant belonging to a group of drugs known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
Proper way of taking Paxil
- You can take Paxil by mouth or as advised by your doctor.
- You can take Paxil with or without having food usually once in the morning every day. If you take Paxil after having food, then your nausea can gradually decrease.
- You should not chew, crush or break the tablets. If Paxil drug makes you feel sleepy in the daytime, ask your doctor if you can take it in the evening.
Read these precautions before taking Paxil
- Paxil comprises of certain inactive ingredients that can cause allergic reactions in your body, so inform your doctor prior to taking Paxil if you are easily prone to allergies.
- Paxil can also make you feel drowsy and cause blurred vision, so do not engage in pressurized jobs like driving or any other activity that requires clear vision.
Know the side effects before consuming Paxil
Paxil can cause certain unusual side effects like
- Changes in eyesight or blurred vision
- Changes in appetite
- Severe reactions in nervous system like high fever, stiff muscles, fast heartbeats, sweating
- Severe reaction on the skin like redness of the skin, rashes, blisters, skin pain
- Dry mouth, constipation
- Reduced sexual drive, finding it difficult to have an orgasm
- Problems with sleep or insomnia
- Anxiety, depression, drowsiness, dizziness