Norvasc is a medication that is used for treating conditions like high blood pressure, angina, and coronary artery disease. Adults can buy Norvasc and use them, children who are above 6 years of age can be administered with Norvasc. When Norvasc drug is taken by a patient, the active ingredient in the pill widens the blood vessels thus improves the flow of blood. When this is achieved, the severity of the condition lessens over a period of time.
Proper way of taking Norvasc
- When Norvasc is bought online, leaflet on how to take pills would be provided along with this drug. Norvasc is generally prescribed to be taken once in a day.
- The proper way of taking Norvasc is along with a regular exercise, a healthy diet and weight control. Follow all these to enjoy the authentic effect on the condition.
Read these precautions before taking Norvasc
- Before ordering Norvasc, few precautions have to be taken. Know about the drug interactions that can possibly happen with Norvasc.
- If you are pregnant, check whether Norvasc is safe for the fetus and then commence the therapy.
- Congestive heart failure, liver disease, and aortic stenosis are some of the medical ailments that should be consulted with the general practitioner.
Know the side effects before consuming Norvasc
Some of the side effects that can be caused while taking Norvasc are,
- feeling very tired,
- stomach pain.
The patients need not be concerned about these ill effects as it stays only for a shorter span of time.
The few side effects that have to be monitored immediately by the doctor are,
- swelling in hands, ankles, or feet,
- drubbing heartbeats,
- chest pain and pain spreading to arm or shoulder.