Levitra soft tabs are the fast acting Levitra tabs that can be purchased as a chewable tablet, unlike other erectile dysfunction (ED) medications. By this activity, the active ingredient Vardenafil absorbs faster into the blood stream. Levitra soft tabs are used to increase the blood flow to the genital part of men thus making it easy to get a hard erection.
Proper way of taking Levitra Soft Tabs
- This erectile dysfunction medication can be taken when needed but a whole day gap should be there between two doses of the pill.
- Levitra soft tabs are taken 20 minutes before the commencement of sexual activity and it can either be chewed or swallowed depending on the convenience of the individual taking it.
- The dosage of Levitra soft tabs depends on the age and medical condition of the person taking the drug.
Read these precautions before taking Levitra Soft Tabs
- Levitra soft tabs can be taken by men with ED and also others who want to experience the feel of taking this drug.
- People with diabetes, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, liver or kidney problem, stomach ulcer should talk to their doctor before taking Levitra soft tabs.
- Consuming other erectile dysfunction medications like Viagra and Cialis should be avoided when you are taking Levitra soft tabs medication.
Know the side effects before consuming Levitra Soft Tabs
Common side effects that are felt while taking Levitra soft tabs include,
- muscle pain,
- back pain,
- stuffy nose,
- flushing in the face.
Some adverse reactions that are felt while taking Levitra soft tabs include,
- heart attacks,
- sudden loss of hearing,
- prolonged erection.
An individual is supposed to seek medical help immediately if he experiences any such symptoms.