Lasix containing the active component Furosemide is a medicine that prevents the absorption of too much salt into the body thereby allowing the salt to pass through urine. Lasix also reduces the fluid levels in the body. Hence due to this effect of the pill it is able to effectively tackle conditions like blood pressure, congestive heart failure, certain kidney disorders and liver abnormalities all of which are caused due to excess fluid content in the body. Hence when you buy Lasix you can get rid of all the symptoms such as swelling of the hands, abdomen, and legs as these are the symptoms associated with the aforesaid conditions.
Proper way of taking Lasix
- Take Lasix medicine in the exact dosage strengths that is recommended by the doctor.
- Lasix can be taken with a glass of water usually 2 times a day.
- Take Lasix well before your bed time in order to not interrupt your sleep by having to get up frequently to urinate.
- Lasix must not be taken with colestipol, sucralfate and cholestyramine as these medicines are known to decrease the rate of absorption of furosemide.
Read these precautions before taking Lasix
- While taking Lasix there is a tendency to get dehydrated hence one should drink water frequently.
- Lasix should be taken with caution if you are afflicted with medical conditions such as lupus, kidney diseases, gout, cirrhosis and liver diseases.
Know the side effects before consuming Lasix
Common side effect that might occur while taking Lasix are:
- Itching sensation
Severe side effects for which a doctor must be contacted immediately are:
- Ringing in the ears
- sudden weight loss
- Low levels of calcium
- Pain in the chest
- Pale skin