Ismo is a nitrate vasodilator medication that is used for people who suffer from angina or chest pain triggered due to a condition called coronary artery disease. Ismo medicine, however, is not used when a person is already experiencing chest pain. Ismo merely prevents the chest pain from developing, so buy Ismo after knowing your health condition. The chief ingredient isosorbide mononitrate relaxes the blood vessels and as a result, the strain on the heart is reduced.
Follow these Dosage instructions while taking Ismo
- The recommended dose of Ismo is 20 mg given twice a day, each interval spaced 7 hours apart.
- One should only take Ismo in the exact dosages as prescribed by the doctor.
- First dose of Ismo is usually taken soon after waking up and the second dose is taken 7 hours later.
- If you forget to take an Ismo dose and if it already close to your next dose, skip the missed ismo dose and proceed with the next dosing schedule.
Read these precautions before taking Ismo
- Do not abruptly discontinue the taking Ismo medicine. The risk of side effects might be high.
- There is a possibility for some people to feel dizzy or lightheaded while taking Ismo pill. Hence, never combine the intake of Ismo pill with alcohol or other depressants. The combined effect would be detrimental.
- People who use ed medications like viagra, vardenafil, cialis should consult with their doctor before using Ismo medication.
- Pregnant women must only use Ismo medicine upon verification from a doctor.
Know the side effects before consuming Ismo
The most common side effects of Ismo are,
These effects may go away after a week or two.
Other severe side effects for which immediate medical intervention is needed are,
- worsening chest pain,
- slow heartbeat,
- severe allergic reactions.