Diflucan is an anti-fungal medication that is used for treating many types of fungus that can affect different parts of the body such as esophagus, throat, bladder, genital area, lungs, and even blood. Certain people who have weak immune system due to cancer or acquired immune deficiency syndrome maybe more vulnerable to fungal infections and these people can also buy Diflucan to treat their conditions.
Follow these Dosage instructions while taking Diflucan
- The dosage recommendation of fluconazole depends on the type of fungal infection for which one is taking the medicine. Hence it is best to check with a doctor to get the exact Diflucan dosage recommendation.
- The Diflucan dosage strength for children depends on the age and weight of the children.
- You can take Diflucan medicine either with or without food.
What precautions should be taken before consuming Diflucan?
Anyone who is allergic to Diflucan must not take this medicine. Always take Diflucan pill only after approval from doctor if you have conditions such as:
- Kidney disease
- HIV or AIDS
- Allergic reactions to antifungal medicine and antibiotics
- Any family history of long QT syndrome
Aside from people who have certain medical conditions, other people can order diflucan online and use it based on the instructions provided on the information leaflet.
What are the possible side effects of Diflucan?
The common symptoms of Diflucan are,
- Changes in taste,
- stomach pain and dizziness are some of
Other severe symptoms of Diflucan include,
- fever or chills,
- liver problems,
- easy bruising.
These severe side effects must be immediately shown to a doctor.