Differin, which is the generic formulation of Adapalene, is a topical skin care medication that is used in the treatment of acne and other skin conditions for which the drug is highly effective. Differin has both anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties, you can buy Differin to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
Proper way of using Differin
- After receiving the Differin order, it should be used only as indicated without applying more or in higher frequency than advised. Wash hands, cleanse the skin, wipe off any dampness and then apply the Differin gel.
- Differin may be applied once every evening for best results.
- The acne may become slightly worse during the initial period of Differin treatment but not stop using the product until the recommended course is complete.
Read these precautions before using Differin
- To make that the Differin bought is safe for use, follow a few precautions while applying the medication.
- Do not use the Differin gel on broken, chapped, irritated, wounded or sunburned skin.
- Wash immediately if the drug enters the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- While using Differin it is advised to avoid any skincare products that can irritate or make the skin more sensitive.
- Direct sunlight should be avoided as much as possible.
Know the side effects before using Differin
Side effects of using Differin may be any of the following:
- Burning sensation on the skin
- Dry, scaly or red skin
Contact the doctor if these symptoms do not improve or if they become very severe.