Cordarone is used to treat certain types of the uneven heart beat that could at times become possibly fatal like persistent ventricular fibrillation or tachycardia. Doctors prescribe their patient to buy Cordarone as it can reinstate heart rhythm to normal and regulate the stable heartbeat. The generic name of Cordarone is amiodarone and it is known to be as an anti-arrhythmic medicine.
Proper way of taking Cordarone
- Take Cordarone medication exactly as directed by the physician. Cordarone can be taken by mouth either after having food or on an empty stomach.
- It is extremely important to take Cordarone medicine in either way or the same pattern needs to be followed regularly for this drug.
- Usually, physicians recommend taking Cordarone pill once or twice every day.
- Do not miss or skip any dose of Cordarone.
Read these precautions before taking Cordarone
- You should not consume grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice when you are taking Cordarone.
- You should not take two doses of Cordarone at one instant even if you missed a dose.
- Before you receive any dental care, emergency aid or any minor or major surgery, inform your doctor if you are taking Cordarone medicine.
- Notify your physician if you have allergic reactions to Cordarone drug or with its ingredients or by any other food or food products.
Know the side effects before consuming Cordarone
The drug can cause dizziness. It can also cause vision problems that can sometimes lead to permanent blindness. You might also develop wheezing, shortness of breath, cough, and fever.
Long term usage of the product can cause discoloration of the skin especially the hands and the face. The drug can make you become sensitive to the sunburn.