Cipro is an antibiotics medication belonging to a group of drugs known as fluoroquinolones or quinolone antibiotics. Cipro has the generic name ciprofloxacin. Doctor prescribe to buy Cipro to treat various types of bacterial infections. Cipro can also treat a person who has been exposed to anthrax and steadily fights bacteria and other infections in the body. Cipro pill is thought to work by inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
Proper way of taking Cipro
- Cipro medicine can be taken with or without having food usually twice a day both in the morning and in the evening.
- Drink adequate amount of water every day when you are taking Cipro drug.
- Cipro medication produces best results when it is taken regularly and at the same time each day.
- Ciprofloxacin 500mg and Ciprofloxacin 1000mg are the two available dosages, dosage differs from person to person based on age, health status and also how a person responds to the medication.
Read these precautions before taking Cipro
- If you are allergic to Ciprofloxacin or to its other ingredients, refrain from taking it.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of myasthenia gravis or a muscle disorder.
- If you have or had kidney disease, liver disease, seizure, epilepsy, have trouble to swallow pills, decreased potassium consistency in blood known as hypokalaemia, diabetes, head injury or brain injury, intimate about the same to your consulting physician so as to prescribe Cipro medications in the right dosage carefully averting any serious contradictions.
Know the side effects before consuming Cipro
Certain common side effects of Cipro include,
- mild headache,
- stomach upset,
- vaginal discharge or itching.
If you encounter any of the following severe signs of allergic reactions due to Cipro medicine then rush to receive medical help immediately.
- swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat,
- rapid and fast heartbeats,
- breathing difficulty,
- skin rashes,