Celebrex is a pain relief medication which is used to treat pain that is caused by arthritis, menstruation, as well as acute pain. Celebrex is a COX-2 inhibitor and it is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). The patients who buy and use Celecoxib have found that the pain has reduced to a greater extent.
Proper way of taking Celebrex
- Celebrex can be taken by mouth with a meal as this prevents the occurrence of stomach upset.
- Depending upon the patient, Celebrex can be taken once or twice in a day.
- Take Celebrex with 240 millilitres of water and do not sleep or lie down for 10 minutes after this drug is taken.
Read these precautions before taking Celebrex
- You should not take extra dose of Celebrex at any point during the course of therapy.
- If you suffer from any medical condition and if the doctor prescribes any new medication for you to be consumed, it is very important to tell him about taking Celebrex. This prevents the chance of drug interaction.
Know the side effects before consuming Celebrex
When Celebrex is not taken as instructed by the medical specialist, a patient can experience any side effects. There are also few ill effects that are provoked because of taking Celebrex like,
- skin reaction,
- stomach pain,