Actoplus Met, which is a combination of Metformin and Pioglitazone, is used in the management of type 2 diabetes . Patients who require the effects of both the active ingredients for the diabetic drug therapy are prescribed to buy Actoplus Met.
Proper way of taking Actoplus Met
- Actoplus Met should be taken as advised by the healthcare provider, without modifying or skipping doses.
- Take the compressed Actoplus Met tablet along with meals.
- Get the blood sugar level checked often to make sure that it is under control.
- Have a source of sugar like juice or candy at hand always in case the blood sugar level drops very low.
- Ensure that the prescription is refilled before running out of Actoplus Met pills completely.
Read these precautions before taking Actoplus Met
- Actoplus Met can be taken safely by disclosing to the physician any underlying health condition that can affect the drug’s efficacy or the ailment like congestive heart failure, diabetic ketoacidosis, kidney problems, bladder cancer, fluid retention, liver disease, and metabolic acidosis.
- Actoplus Met can change the menstruation cycle, and it may be required to use to suitable birth control methods.
- Actoplus Met can cause lactic acidosis after taking it and these symptoms require immediate medical attention.
Know the side effects before consuming Actoplus Met
Actoplus Met, which can be ordered online, can cause any of the following side effects:
- Flu symptoms
- Trouble breathing
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- Stomach ailments
- Urination problems
- Changes in vision
- Rapid heartbeat