Accutane is used for treating nodular acne that affects individuals in extreme severity. Accutane is basically a vitamin-A supplement that brings down the secretion of oil glands in the skin thus renewing the skin tone. Normally, it is recommended to buy Accutane as a last line treatment for acne when other antibiotic medications failed to offer relief from the symptoms.
Proper way of taking Accutane
- Accutane should be swallowed with water in order to inhibit the melting process that happens in the esophagus region in stomach. It should not chewed at any cost.
- The other probable way of taking Accutane would be with either milk or food.
- Accutane should be taken for the entire prescribed duration of time.
Read these precautions before taking Accutane
- Individuals taking Accutane medicine should ascertain the progress by visiting the doctor on a regular basis.
- Opting for blood tests is mandatory so as to identify whether if any unwanted effects are caused in the body.
- Pregnant women should not take Accutane as the risk of birth defects are extremely higher.
Know the side effects before consuming Accutane
Some of the uncommon and less serious side effects of Accutane are
- Pain in joint and back
- Dryness in mouth, nose, lips and skin
- Cracks in skin and peeling of skin
Some of the side effects requiring immediate medical intervention are
- Pain in upper stomach
- Stiffness in joints and fracture
- Depressed thoughts and mood
- Constant ringing in ears